Artiste Pro Media, Inc. closes the gap of access and opportunity for the global entertainment workforce. We service the world's largest contractors' workforce on a mission to connect entertainment networks around the world. ARTISTE PRO™ caters to and connects each sector of the entertainment industry where every professional that works in Film Production, Television, Music, Publishing, Radio, Internet, Advertising, and Gaming can be found in one place to network, connect, book work, and get paid. This is your opportunity to start the next chapter of your career and help connect people in the world's most influential industry.
Position Type: Contractor
Industry: Media & Entertainment
ARTISTE PRO™ is looking for a Data Scientist who will support our product, sales, leadership and marketing teams with insights gained from analyzing company data. The ideal candidate has experience with startups at the discovery / growth stage outlining strategies for development in preparation for incoming data. The candidate will use data sets to find opportunities for product and process optimization and create/use models to test the effectiveness of different courses of action and know when to recommend pivot(s).
As an early member of our insights team you will contribute to analysis that directly shapes the strategy of the business being exposed to senior decision makers and executives. You will be joining an entrepreneurial team comprised of elite entertainment veterans with a combined 80+ years of experience in the entertainment industry. You should be quick-smart, analytical, autonomous and have an entrepreneurial drive to help shape the future strategy of ARTISTE PRO™.
In the next 6 months you will chronologically:
- Create a strong understanding of our customer segments through dimensionality reduction techniques and clustering to enhance consumer experience and meet company benchmarks. You will contribute to our primary research in conducting an advanced segmentation of our service obtainable and total addressable market. This work is designed to allow the company to richly understand the demographic and psychographic profile of entertainment professionals, our target consumers, quantify them, value them, prioritize them and make recommendations to enhance the product. You are successful when the segments you identify are used across the business when discussing our consumers and are a core input to how the company shapes product, marketing, content and corporate strategy. Entertainment data is notorious for having vast amounts of variables. Must be able to identify the significant variables and deduce core dimensions.
- Build classification models to predict what segment a customer would fall into based on their interactions with us. During the six-month development phase, our data predictions require defined model segments. Once we have a good understanding of our customer segmentation, we need to build analytical processes to classify all new customers into the relevant segment, which will allow personalization of our UX and CRM systems. Your experience building and tuning models will be fully utilized here. You are successful when your predictions are used in production by our product, tech and marketing teams.
- Collaborate with other insights professionals, data professionals and non-technical stakeholders to gather the necessary data to help drive strategic decision making. You will be joining a diverse experienced team of creatives and executives which includes working with key Advisory Board members. This means that you will need to be an effective communicator and collaborator with non-technical partners, who will frequently be providing the data you need to conduct your analyses. You are successful when your data partners have a clear understanding of your support requirements, and your non-technical team members understand your strategy and feel well supported by the data you provide.
- Conduct analysis to understand what experience characteristics are driving customer satisfaction. In order to optimize the design and product of a user’s confidence and experience on ARTISTE PRO™, we need to know exactly how our customers feel about their experiences and what is driving that satisfaction. You will use the data collected by your market research team to build a robust statistical understanding of how different consumer groups react to the platform and services offerings.
- Excel at stakeholder management. In this role, you will be expected to work across multiple teams - at any one point leading multiple cross-functional projects. To be successful, you will need to be able to manage multiple stakeholders all the way up to the C-level.
The ideal candidate must have strong experience using a variety of data mining/data analysis methods, using a variety of data tools, building and implementing models, using/creating algorithms and creating/running simulations. They must have a proven ability to drive business results with their data-based insights. They must be comfortable working with a wide range of stakeholders and functional teams. The right candidate will have a passion for discovering solutions hidden in large data sets and working with stakeholders to improve business outcomes. The ideal candidate is a leader who will contribute to team success by embodying all the characteristics of our culture:
- Competently defines execution plans, and suggest projects for prioritization
- Effectively manages own time and stakeholder expectations
- Fosters relationship with our stakeholders and partner teams to increase our sphere of influence
- Contributes to company learnings and proactively documents results
- Participates in feedback conversations with supervisor and peers, and can adapt approach when needed
- Drives measurable engagement and revenue impact through analysis and statistical models
- Strong working knowledge of Data Network Effects and Viral Network Effects
- Strong problem solving skills with an emphasis on product development.
- Experience using statistical computer languages (R, Python, SLQ, etc.) to manipulate data and draw insights from large data sets.
- Experience working with and creating data architectures.
- Knowledge of a variety of machine learning techniques (clustering, decision tree learning, artificial neural networks, etc.) and their real-world advantages/drawbacks.
- Knowledge of advanced statistical techniques and concepts (regression, properties of distributions, statistical tests and proper usage, etc.) and experience with applications.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills for coordinating across teams.
- A drive to learn and master new technologies and techniques.
- We’re looking for someone with 5-7 years of experience manipulating data sets and building statistical models, has a Master’s or PHD in Statistics, Mathematics, Computer Science or another quantitative field.
Social Media Manager
Position Type: Contractor
Industry: Media & Entertainment
ARTISTE PRO™ is looking for a talented Social media manager to administer our social media accounts. You will be responsible for creating original text and video content, managing posts and responding to followers. You will manage our company image in a cohesive way to achieve our marketing goals. As a Social media manager, we expect you to be up-to-date with the latest digital technologies and social media trends. You should have excellent communication skills and be able to express our company’s views creatively. Ultimately, you should be able to handle our social media presence ensuring high levels of web traffic and customer engagement.
Perform research on current benchmark trends and audience preferences
Design and implement social media strategy to align with business goals
Set specific objectives and report on ROI
Generate, edit, publish and share engaging content daily (e.g. original text, photos, videos and news)
Monitor SEO and web traffic metrics
Collaborate with other teams, like marketing, sales and customer service to ensure brand consistency
Communicate with followers, respond to queries in a timely manner and monitor customer reviews
Oversee social media accounts’ design (e.g. Facebook timeline cover, profile pictures and blog layout)
Suggest and implement new features to develop brand awareness, like promotions and competitions
Stay up-to-date with current technologies and trends in social media, design tools and applications
Proven work experience as a Social media manager
Hands on experience in content management
Excellent copywriting skills
Ability to deliver creative content (text, image and video)Solid knowledge of SEO, keyword research and Google Analytics
Knowledge of online marketing channelsFamiliarity with web design
Excellent communication skills
Analytical and multitasking skills
BSc degree in Marketing or relevant field